• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

BFG KO2 info

sts00

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Looking at lifting and adding 285's to my 2019 Off Road. I see a lot of trucks with the KO2's but my local off road company doesn't suggest them for the Tacoma's because they aren't as balanced and they can give feedback back through the steering... but only on Tacoma's, they want to sell them to me for my Jeep that I am in the market for new 35's....just doesn't make sense, too many Tacoma owners have them. I like the look and had good luck with the BFG AT's in the past.

I've had K02's. Zero issues here.

Thanks, I just found it odd that they only wouldn't recommend for my Tacoma, but they were fine for my Wrangler. I have seen way too many Toyotas on KO2's than any other tire online so it was confusing. This is a very reputable off road company locally, I have had several trucks done there.

Back