• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Best XM Sat Radio Deal?

hallux

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
So my 3 month subscription is up in 4 days... I'd love to keep it but they want a insane amount. Best I've found so far is 6 months for like 39.99 or something like that (documentation is at home). I'm wondering if anyone works for XM or knows how I could get the best deal. Ideally I'd like to pay in full for the full year...

I have heard if you call them up threaten you will leave and that their price is too much they will drop the price a decent amount. I am not sure how that compares to the price you list but figured I would share.

So my 3 month subscription is up in 4 days... I'd love to keep it but they want a insane amount. Best I've found so far is 6 months for like 39.99 or something like that (documentation is at home). I'm wondering if anyone works for XM or knows how I could get the best deal. Ideally I'd like to pay in full for the full year...
That's pretty cheap , here in canada its 21 cdn a MONTH plus tax and additional fees
Why not use somthing like spotify or pandora, google play music, way better and never cuts out

Last edited:
I pay $5 a month, just call and tell them you want to cancel. They gave it to me for $60 for 12 months. I do this every year.

I pay $5 a month, just call and tell them you want to cancel. They gave it to me for $60 for 12 months. I do this every year.
If there signal was better and 5 bucks a month I'd think about it hahahaha but where I live the signal is horribly

What?! I tried that and she goes "best I can do is 3 months for $2.00..." I said "Only if you multiply that 4 and charge me $8.00 so I can get 12 months for $8.00 flat...." she hung up on me....

Yeah I used to get it for $77 a year but then they upped it to $99/yr. Now its the $5/month for 3 months. Havent been able to get them to extend it out for a year though.

You have to call and threaten to cancel to get any kind of deal. The regular price is astronomical and if you dont call and cancel or get a deal they will automatically renew at that ridiculous rate.

Yeah I used to get it for $77 a year but then they upped it to $99/yr. Now its the $5/month for 3 months. Havent been able to get them to extend it out for a year though.

You have to call and threaten to cancel to get any kind of deal. The regular price is astronomical and if you dont call and cancel or get a deal they will automatically renew at that ridiculous rate.

I just got an offer to extend 3 months for $2.00 which I might do lol

I got the 12 month$60 deal as well. Didnt do a thing. They sent the offer via email.

Back