• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Best XM Sat Radio Deal?

hallux

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
#1,649
Reaction score
First Name
Das Big Toe
So my 3 month subscription is up in 4 days... I'd love to keep it but they want a insane amount. Best I've found so far is 6 months for like 39.99 or something like that (documentation is at home). I'm wondering if anyone works for XM or knows how I could get the best deal. Ideally I'd like to pay in full for the full year...

Truck Brigade

truckbrigade.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#2,412
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan & TJ
Instagram
@truckbrigade
I have heard if you call them up threaten you will leave and that their price is too much they will drop the price a decent amount. I am not sure how that compares to the price you list but figured I would share.

ShikyoX

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Instagram
@shikyox
2017 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
So my 3 month subscription is up in 4 days... I'd love to keep it but they want a insane amount. Best I've found so far is 6 months for like 39.99 or something like that (documentation is at home). I'm wondering if anyone works for XM or knows how I could get the best deal. Ideally I'd like to pay in full for the full year...
That's pretty cheap , here in canada its 21 cdn a MONTH plus tax and additional fees
Why not use somthing like spotify or pandora, google play music, way better and never cuts out

Last edited:

ShikyoX

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Instagram
@shikyox
2017 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
I pay $5 a month, just call and tell them you want to cancel. They gave it to me for $60 for 12 months. I do this every year.
If there signal was better and 5 bucks a month I'd think about it hahahaha but where I live the signal is horribly

hallux

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
#1,649
Reaction score
First Name
Das Big Toe
I pay $5 a month, just call and tell them you want to cancel. They gave it to me for $60 for 12 months. I do this every year.

What?! I tried that and she goes "best I can do is 3 months for $2.00..." I said "Only if you multiply that 4 and charge me $8.00 so I can get 12 months for $8.00 flat...." she hung up on me....

JamesR913

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
#1,512
Reaction score
First Name
James
2019 Cement Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic
Yeah I used to get it for $77 a year but then they upped it to $99/yr. Now its the $5/month for 3 months. Havent been able to get them to extend it out for a year though.

You have to call and threaten to cancel to get any kind of deal. The regular price is astronomical and if you dont call and cancel or get a deal they will automatically renew at that ridiculous rate.

hallux

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
#1,649
Reaction score
First Name
Das Big Toe
Yeah I used to get it for $77 a year but then they upped it to $99/yr. Now its the $5/month for 3 months. Havent been able to get them to extend it out for a year though.

You have to call and threaten to cancel to get any kind of deal. The regular price is astronomical and if you dont call and cancel or get a deal they will automatically renew at that ridiculous rate.

I just got an offer to extend 3 months for $2.00 which I might do lol

Kjake

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#2,058
Reaction score
I got the 12 month$60 deal as well. Didnt do a thing. They sent the offer via email.