• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Best way to carry 13 ft kayak

awdxtc

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I just bought my first tacoma and im looking for suggestions on a way to carry a 13 foot kayak. I don't want a trailer. Id prefer a bed rack if I could find an overland style that was just a bit higher than the roof of the truck. Any suggestions aee welcome including roof racks.

You can check out our bedrack system. It is configurable to desired height. A common height to clear the antenna or the roof rack is 22" rack height. (measured from bedrail base to top of bars, vertically).

1646887862991.png

You can check out our bedrack system. It is configurable to desired height. A common height to clear the antenna or the roof rack is 22" rack height. (measured from bedrail base to top of bars, vertically).

1646887862991.png

Will 21 inches clear the roof or is it level with the roof?

Back