• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Best Vendor Experience Ever. SERIOUSLY!!!

HiterSixOne

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Sport DCSB Auto
Cement
About a month ago I began looking for bed stiffners. I used this forum to read each person's review and customer service experience.

I decided on Rago Fabrication for three reasons:
1. Stainless construction
2. US company
3. Overall good reviews of their products and support.

I ordered my stiffners, used a discount code provided through the forum and waited. A few days later my package arrived and I tore into it. The packaging was superb, the quality was top notch and the directions (video link) made installation easy.

About a week after I installed the stiffeners, which I am very happy with, I received an email from Rago Fabrication. The email was the dreaded "would you leave us a review" type. Now I'm not opposed to leaving reviews, however in the current era of everyone asking for a review for everything you purchase it gets exhausting. I mean really....Amazon wants to know what I think of my detergent....it's great Amazon, its great for the 100th time.

This time however based on the help I received through forum topics and members here, I felt I owed Rago Fabrication. So I began typing. I published my review and sent it into the interweb. Done right....not so fast.

A few days later I received another email thanking me for my review (typical), but this time there was another request. The request, "What size shirt do you wear?" Honestly I was a bit taken back, I have never received a follow up email asking if a company whose product I purchased could send me something else. So naturally, I need another shirt, and I replied. A short time later tracking information was provided and yet another "Thank you ".

Well today my "Goodie" pack arrived.
20201028_200132.jpg

T-shirt, bottle opened and a hand written thank you card.

BRAVO RAGO FABRICATION....BRAVO.

This business has earned my business for many accessories to come. I'd suggest you give them a solid look when you are in the market for a product. I know I will.

Awesome to hear Rago crushed your expectations. They Rago's are good people with great ethics and that translates into a well run company.

I <3 Rago!

When I was putting my build together I ended up accidentally ordering some parts that simply were not compatible with some of the other suspension components I'd ordered. No problem. Rago said send it right back, no problem at all.

One thing that caught my eye that set them apart was I saw they sell a metal birdhouse. I prepped, primered and painted it flat white. Everybody loves it so I ordered another one (to assemble and paint) for my mother in law and gifted a third to my niece.

Fast and friendly! Thanks Rago!

Back