• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Best UCAs for 2020 taco

2020Taco

possibly a ghost :(
Hey guys building my 2020 taco currently and decided to go with fox 2.5 coil overs in the front to match my rear 2.0 fox shocks that came with my 4” BDS lift kit

I’m hearing multiple choice on the best UCAs

Icon delta joints/SPC/Camburg

any recommendations and why? Thanks for the info

Hey guys building my 2020 taco currently and decided to go with fox 2.5 coil overs in the front to match my rear 2.0 fox shocks that came with my 4” BDS lift kit

I’m hearing multiple choice on the best UCAs

Icon delta joints/SPC/Camburg

any recommendations and why? Thanks for the info
All great uca also dirtkings , and total chaos ,
I personally use icon with delta I had uniballs before but I live in canada and we get snow and the salt killed then so I switched to uniball, I would recommend one that allows adjustment to allow a better alignment

Crazy didn’t think they would cost as much as my wheels even 100$ more lol I’ve heard the icons squeak is it true? Really don’t want my brand new suspension speaking that would drive me nuts

also any word on Black Friday deals for something like this? And fox coil overs?

Crazy didn’t think they would cost as much as my wheels even 100$ more lol I’ve heard the icons squeak is it true? Really don’t want my brand new suspension speaking that would drive me nuts

also any word on Black Friday deals for something like this? And fox coil overs?
Any suspension will squeak if installed incorrectly , improper /lack of maintenance. Or brushing materials. I have icon tubular with deltas and no issues or noise and I routinely grease .
As for deals sadly cant help you there :geek::ROFLMAO:

You could contact headstrong Offroad, they are very helpful with suspension questions. As far as deals, wheelwell.com has pretty awesome specials from time to time, maybe keep an eye out for some Black Friday discounts there and at other vendors.

Icons Delta Joint is awesome if you want something on par in performance with a traditional uniball, but with much less maintenance and no obnoxious noises.

If you want maximum performance and strength, Camburg UCAs are the route to go but an open uniball adds extra work and you have to always keep them clean and lubed up to make them last.

Give us a call! We are running insane Black Friday deals till 12/03 and would be happy to help. We keep everything in stock!

www.neo-garage.com

Just checked you guys out your not having a Black Friday sale on the items I’m in the market for
Camburg kinectic ucas
Fox 2.5 coil overs

Love my Total Chaos UCA's, combined with their coil bucket gusset it double shears them and make the whole system a lot lot sturdier (less flex on the coil bucket and the UCA bolt).
suspension setup.jpg

I'm the one who bought these Icon Billet UCA and I love them. Probably way overkill for my set up but couldnt pass up that deal. I dont know a whole lot about UCA or much about truck parts besides what I have done so I cant get you much info on them. I have taken they truck out with the new UCA set up with no issues or noise (Uniball). They have been on for around 3 months now.

I'm the one who bought these Icon Billet UCA and I love them. Probably way overkill for my set up but couldnt pass up that deal. I dont know a whole lot about UCA or much about truck parts besides what I have done so I cant get you much info on them. I have taken they truck out with the new UCA set up with no issues or noise (Uniball). They have been on for around 3 months now.
Awesome, that was such a good deal too.

Ya it was even got it a little better than what he had posted it. The Billet UCA look so good haha
I know, I wanted those pretty badly when he posted them. They are badass and no one is ever going to pay what you did, lol.

Back