• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Best place to Buy wheels/tires

skitzobeve42

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2022 Sport DCSB Manual
Blue Crush
Whats the best place to purchase a wheel/tire combo. Ive gotten quotes from RimzOne and Mr Wheel Deal. Curious to see if there are any other places people bought from.

I went to a friend for mine who has a cooper hookup but tirerack is where I got my spare from

Bought my tires from discount tires. They run periodic sales

I got a good deal from 4wheelparts. I didn’t get the tire warranty. Honestly though. I’ll probably get them off vilmont next. Soo many people selling barely used tires for so much cheaper than new. Hoping people start running 37’s on insta so everyone else sells their 35’s cheap. ;)

Usually online because they often run sales. You can also find amazing sales on eBay from the same companies that you'd normally be shopping at, just on eBay. I forget what it was exactly, but I managed to get four brand new BFG KO2 tires from Discount Tire on eBay on a buy one, get one half off type of sale.

Back