• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Best mud flaps?

gene158

3️⃣ Silver
T3G Member
#1,884
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Instagram
@gene158
YouTube
/https://www.youtube.com/user/fineblackline
2018 Silver Sky Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
I currently have the oem mud flaps on my dcsb. I’m thinking I might wanna switch to a more flexible mud flap setup. I don’t plan on doing much off-roading but I don’t want the stock ones to catch on a snowbank or something and rip off. I don’t really want universal fit ones or flaps that are too floppy. How are the Rokblokz? They look pretty good.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@wanderingwinterfields
YouTube
/wanderingwinterfields
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
I’ve heard many good things about the Rokblokz and I think they’re pretty much what everyone gets besides the OEM ones. There are also some by Plasticolor on Amazon that should be cheaper and I know people that use those too.

MrProduxn

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
#1,410
Reaction score
First Name
Mr
I bought the plasticolor ones from the parts store when I went to the KO2 tires and have been very happy with them. Cheap at $50, flexible and very functional. They look fine and have saved my truck from lower body rock chips. Isn't that all that matters. This is the small set. They make longer and wider ones for larger lifts and tires.
plasticolor lt rr.jpg

solscooter

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Instagram
@solscooter
2016 White Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
I’ve heard many good things about the Rokblokz and I think they’re pretty much what everyone gets besides the OEM ones. There are also some by Plasticolor on Amazon that should be cheaper and I know people that use those too.

I had the rokblokz. They were great untill the new wheels rubbed like crazy on em

solscooter

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Instagram
@solscooter
2016 White Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
Konig coutersteer type x
Diameter: 17″
Width: 8″
Bolt pattern (PCD): 6×139.7mm
Offset: -10mm
Backspacing: 4.1″

Nitto ridge grapplers
255/80/17

Truck Brigade

truckbrigade.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#2,412
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan & TJ
Instagram
@truckbrigade
+1 for rokblokz. Could be biased though since it seems to be the brand of choice for many among our community. Definitely well built and durable enough for both street and offroad use.