• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Beginner Build

Tacosalsa

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 Sport DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hey guys just joined the site! I've had my Toyota Tacoma Trd Sport '16 for a few weeks now and barely getting the hang of all these lifts and tire size, etc. Wondering if you guys could shift me in the right direction with this build. I usually just commute to work and head out to the beach every weekend or so, not much off roading to do in south texas. Just would really want a meaner look coming from my Taco. I'd appreciate any help! Was attempting to post a pic of my taco but it wont allow me on the phone version, but 2016 magnetic grey!

snapchat-1398708970-jpg.8392

Attachments

• Snapchat-1398708970.jpg
    Snapchat-1398708970.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 206
Welcome to the forum! It should allow you to post a photo from your phone so I’m not sure what happened.

If you just need a meaner look and won’t be doing too much wheeling with it, you could go for a leveling kit or a “cheap” suspension lift such as a Billstein 5100 setup. Then go a tire size or two bigger and your truck will look pretty different.

Welcome to the forum! It should allow you to post a photo from your phone so I’m not sure what happened.

If you just need a meaner look and won’t be doing too much wheeling with it, you could go for a leveling kit or a “cheap” suspension lift such as a Billstein 5100 setup. Then go a tire size or two bigger and your truck will look pretty different.
I second this option. you will end up with a better stance and i think youll like the ride quality more than stock.

Awesome I'll look into both of those things! Also was able to post some pics. Thanks!

welcome. i know a guy that does these youtube videos about a bunch of mods. he's kinda handsome..well sorta. check him out.

Back