• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bed stiffners installed

Moderndaycrusader 2016

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Just finished installing my Rago Fabrication bed stiffeners. Easy install with their YouTube videos and correct tools. I got these on the “blemished” sale. These things barely had a small nick that was even touched up with paint. Hell of a deal.

Just finished installing my Rago Fabrication bed stiffeners. Easy install with their YouTube videos and correct tools. I got these on the “blemished” sale. These things barely had a small nick that was even touched up with paint. Hell of a deal.
wise choice. Rago has some great sales and awesome prducts

Upvote 0
Thanks for the shout out!! We will be more than happy to help y'all out with anything you need!!! We have some pretty great sales now and also that will be coming up! We also are coming out with some awesome new products!!

Upvote 0
What exactly do the bed stiffeners do? Are the a necessity for daily driving and very very rarely going off reading?

Upvote 0
What exactly do the bed stiffeners do? Are the a necessity for daily driving and very very rarely going off reading?
They do exactly what their name suggests, they stiffen the bed from flexing. The beds in these trucks are molded plastic and will flex over time. When I added mine I could tell the bed was already coming out of square. If you don't off road much you probably don't need for stiffening the bed, however, I use mine as cargo tie-down points alot as well as most options out there come with additional holes.

Upvote 0
Back