• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bed Stiffeners

DADZTACO

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
What’s everyone prefer? Need to get some installed...

I chose @TOTAL CHAOS, cause 1: they’re awesome, and 2: I liked the tie down locations better than the rest. I stand by my opinion that they’re worth it for the tie down points alone.

Also their design gets in the way less while sliding things in and out of the bed.

@moostache is correct of course personal opinion mine is as well total chaos that's what I'll be going for that aside .
there form and function is the best that I've seen
But again you need to think about what YOU want out of it it it's just to stiffen box or stiffen and my tie points , to many companies leave you with dinky little anchor holes

I've got @ragofabrication on my truck. Excellent product, excellent customer service.

giphy.gif

@TOTAL CHAOS would be another excellent choice and both are vendors right here on the forum.

Back