• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bed Racks!

Stormtrooper Yota

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 SR AC Auto
White
Alright boys! What do you think about bed racks!? Whats your opinion on em!
Im debating on getting a leitner designs rack. Im planning on making my truck a built out chase truck. And I feel that rack would work perfect for what I have in mind.

Leitner Designs makes a great rack - we run one on our company truck. Fully tig welded aluminum and weighing only ~70 lbs made the choice an easy one. They are also the most versatile in terms of accessories in my opinion.

Alright boys! What do you think about bed racks!? Whats your opinion on em!
Im debating on getting a leitner designs rack. Im planning on making my truck a built out chase truck. And I feel that rack would work perfect for what I have in mind.
There are a ton of options and ultimately you can pick one according to your own taste, but @DrWeld (Cali local) and custom make you one and is usually willing to alter things to your needs.

Somewhat considering this set up with a Front Runner rack on top of my DiamondBack tonneau, wonder if anyone on here has done this
2B23FC50-97C9-409B-9559-49933BF4F694.jpeg
23D0CF7B-985F-402C-8B2A-E68F4D83BB71.jpeg

This is how we test our bed racks at New Holland Overland ;)

We will be releasing a new bed rack in the next few months here! Engineered and tested to be one of the strongest systems under dynamic load, copious amounts of options for 3rd party accessories, and a ladder which is brand new to the taco market! Let me know if you have any questions! :D
IMG-4074.JPG
Bed Rack Magazine Render.440.jpg

Back