• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bed Extender Question

Freebird

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.venturerider.org
2022 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
I plan to buy a bed extender for my '18 Double Cab. All the new OEM ones that I see are the V-Shaped ones. I want the more square one. Does anybody have a part number for the square type? Most that I see for the square type or for older models. Will they still work on my '18?

I plan to buy a bed extender for my '18 Double Cab. All the new OEM ones that I see are the V-Shaped ones. I want the more square one. Does anybody have a part number for the square type? Most that I see for the square type or for older models. Will they still work on my '18?
The square ones you see are for the 2nd gen? I believe those do work.

Sorry about the slow response. Here are some pictures of the one that I linked above. I like it much better than the newer ones that are V-Shaped. I've already used it for hauling some longer items but especially like it for when I put groceries or whatever in the back. It keeps things from sliding to the front of the bed and easier to get out.

Attachments

• IMG_1872.jpg
    IMG_1872.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 96
Back