• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Tutorial Baja Designs Squadron Sport install in OEM fog location

JusCampin

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Perfect! This is on my to-do list. The tips in the video will definitely help speed up the install.

SD_Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
I remember watching this video when I installed mine. Very helpful ??

0uTkAsT

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
Nice video! I plan on installing these also, only with the Pros instead of the Sports.

0uTkAsT

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pros are going to be so bright. You’re doing Amber driving combo right?
Yep exactly I won't be running them on the street or anything... not much fog to be cutting though in Phoenix lol

As much light as possible out of those pods is the idea, I don't plan to add any bars or ditch lights on this truck. Want it clean and simple.

TacoSupreme

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Rob. After watching your YouTube video where you installed these lights, I went ahead and ordered mine through ebay. Great lights, I really love how bright they are too.

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Rob. After watching your YouTube video where you installed these lights, I went ahead and ordered mine through ebay. Great lights, I really love how bright they are too.
Did you know we have a forum discount with bd?