• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja Designs Special Introduction Pricing Sale!

ShowstoppersUSA

5️⃣ Platinum
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
We recently have became official distributors for Baja Designs and their product line up! We are glad to be stocking the very best in offroad lighting with their latest technology!

And of course,
we are offering special pricing for forum members!
PM US for your quote! Forum pricing cannot be discussed publicly!

Most items are in stock at our shop, and ship out same day!

Squadron SAE Fog Light

Squadron Sport fog light kit
DSC03248 2.JPG

Squadron Sport

Squadron Pro

S2 Pro

Last edited:
I'm going to vent !
I HATE CANADA , and I HATE that all the great off-road company's are in the USA
@ShowstoppersUSA have a great deal even with conversion and now i just got wacked with a 120.82CDN in import and duty charge :mad:
which would of made i cheaper to buy here now , i don't get this stuff , i have ordered straight off @bajadesigns website before squad pros and s2 in one go and i wasn't charged anything, they need to make there mind up at customs and duties
vent done

I'm going to vent !
I HATE CANADA , and I HATE that all the great off-road company's are in the USA
@ShowstoppersUSA have a great deal even with conversion and now i just got wacked with a 120.82CDN in import and duty charge :mad:
which would of made i cheaper to buy here now , i don't get this stuff , i have ordered straight off @bajadesigns website before squad pros and s2 in one go and i wasn't charged anything, they need to make there mind up at customs and duties
vent done

Man, that straight sucks.

Back