• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja Designs / Rigid / Shocks

UploadAdventure

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
yotamafia.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Team,

I have a good friend who gives discounted pricing on Baja Design lights and Rigid lighting as well as deals on shocks and other items. He’s working on getting his website up and going but he has been doing this for years behind the scenes.
I have bought things from him and know you will be happy with pricing, updates and shipping speed.

To get pricing on items of your interest. You can PM me here or email Colton@hotshotoffroad.com

• The quotes provided will be directly from Hot Shot Offroad.
  • All pricing is exclusive to T3G members.
  • Quotes delivered to you from me must not be shared with ANYONE. If the pricing is not to your liking no problem. Please keep the information to yourself, and please do not try and pit Hot Shot Offroad against another vendor, Amazon, ebay, etc.
  • Pricing to the lower 48 is now consistent thanks to some shipping arrangements that have been made. If you are in Canada, Hawaii, etc you’re FULL address will be needed before an accurate shipped quote is delivered. AKA SHIPPING PRICES ARE INCLUDED IN QUOTE
  • This is a MT company so lucky for all of you there will be NO SALES TAX
What to expect:
  • Colton or myself will reply back with the associated SKU numbers as well as a price. Reminder: These are shipped prices if you are in the lower 48.
  • If you are agreeable to the pricing here is what will needed on your next response: An email address where Colton will send a paypal invoice (you don't need a paypal account), your phone number which He will provide to the shipping company in the event that they need to contact you, and a confirmation of the SKU numbers that you would like to order. Colton will gather your name, address, etc from the paypal invoice so please ensure that information is correct.
  • If you have questions, want more quotes, or anything else please just feel free to reply to the pm or email, and we can continue our discussion to best support your application.
  • Colton does his best to keep in stock all of the items that I sell the most of. If he does not have something it will be dropped directly from Baja.

Back