• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja Designs - New CEO Announcement

Baja Designs

bajadesigns.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bajadesigns.com
Effective April 1, 2019, Baja Designs Chief Operating Officer, Trent Kirby, has been promoted to the role of Chief Executive Officer. Deanne Moore, who was Baja Designs previous CEO, will be retiring from the full-time position, but will maintain her relationship with Baja Designs through her consulting business. She looks forward to having more time to do what she loves… off-road.
Trent started his career with Baja Designs nearly a decade ago and has worked his way through just about every role in the business. He comes from a family of off-road enthusiasts and has been working in the industry since 2005. He is well versed in not only the Off-Road industry, but the Powersports and Automotive industries as well. As an enthusiast, he enjoys riding his dirt bike in the open desert, on single-track trails, as well as some dual sport riding. If he’s not on his dirt bike, you can either find him mountain biking or pushing the limits in his side by side.
Trent is confident that his years of training under Deanne in addition to working in all of the different departments within Baja Designs have set him, and ultimately the business, up for success. “Our racing heritage and our passion for the off-road industry will guarantee that we continue to develop and deliver the highest performing and superior quality lighting solutions we are known for,” Trent Kirby, CEO.

Read more by clicking the link below:
Baja Designs - New CEO Announcement

Thanks for posting this here. It is cool to get a little bit of an inside look from our little community. Congrats on the promotion and the retirement.

Back