• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja Designs GROUP BUY - No Minimum Required!

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net
2fa8635fa8c67f63a079687691f220f7.w1305.h272._CR0%2C0%2C1305%2C261_SX1500_.jpg

DEEPEST DISCOUNT OF THE YEAR!

Group buy details:
• Discount is live through midnight 11/15
• Discount amount will be given through a custom invoice, please message us
• WE WILL BEAT ALL AUTHORIZED BAJA DESIGNS DEALER PRICING
• Please email sales@battlebornoffroad.net or PM on the forum!
• Valid on all Baja Designs Lighting Products
• FREE SHIPPING on all orders
• No tax charged outside of Nevada

If you missed out on the group buy earlier this year dont hesitate! This group buy is not limited, but will only be valid till 11/15. Deepest discount of the year!

NO MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT TO PM US FOR PRICING!

GENERAL INFORMATION:
• Discount is valid on all Baja Designs products
• Lifetime warranty on all Baja Designs Products
• Every order above $500 will receive a FREE gift
• Orders will be shipped out in order and may take up to 2 weeks to receive
• Payment is handled directly with Battle Born Offroad (an authorized Baja Designs Distributor), local pickup will be an option as well, as well as installation

Always use promo code T3G for a discount on ALL products on our site!
Click Here to visit our site today if the promo code doesnt work, please PM us for a discount.

To purchase your lighting today, please PM us!

I'm confused. If there is no minimum and orders will be shipped out on order...what makes this a group buy? Is this more like a secret sale where we have to PM/email you for the secret sale prices? I'm not understanding.

Group Buy generally refers to a discount in exchange for larger amounts of orders. We know the orders will be there, so we are giving the discount right away! 12 people have jumped in on this already, so we would of reached a minimum already!

Group Buy generally refers to a discount in exchange for larger amounts of orders. We know the orders will be there, so we are giving the discount right away! 12 people have jumped in on this already, so we would of reached a minimum already!

Understood, thank you for the clarification.

Back