• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja Designs Black Friday Sale + Mail In Cash Back Rebate!

ShowstoppersUSA

5️⃣ Platinum
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs Black Friday Sale and Incentive is LIVE!

**Black Friday rebate program runs until 11/30/2020**

ShowStoppers Offroad
- We maintain Baja Designs in stock in our own warehouses. Most orders will get processed same day with most items in stock! Processed and shipped within 1-2 days!
- We are an authorized master distributor retail seller of Baja Designs. You will be benefit for the lower prices, ALONG with as any applicable BF rebates + FREE SHIPPING on all lights pairs! Also retaining full manufacturer warranty :)

1606459288847.png

Get Cash Back when you purchase a qualified Baja Designs light through authorized dealers or direct through Baja Designs.​

This offer is ONLY valid on orders placed on 11-23-2020 to 11-30-2020.​

Simply place a qualifying order your preferred Baja Designs dealer. Then complete the rebate form and mail it back along with a copy of your invoice/receipt within 30 days. We will then send you a check with your cash back value! It's that easy!​

We highly recommend you include tracking info with your submission. There will be NO exceptions for late or lost submissions.

If you have multiple qualifying products on your order, please note each on an individual rebate card.

Submission must be MAILED. Digital or fax submissions will not be accepted.

DOWNLOAD THE REBATE FORM HERE

Print out Form and Mail to:​

ATTN: Black Friday Rebate​

185 Bosstick Blvd.​

San Marcos, CA 92069​

Back