• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Back in a Tacoma

synovus

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2021 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hi all -- Great looking forum here. My name is Rick, and I recently bought a '21 Tacoma DCSB TRD OR 4WD in MGM. I used to own a '99 Tacoma extra-cab 4WD TRD that I wheeled fairly regularly. I was active with the TTORA forum at that time, but it appears they've fizzled out over the years. I won't likely be building my new Tacoma to the same extent as my old one, but it won't be staying stock forever, either. Being away from the Tacoma community for over a decade, I'll be spending most of my time reading, trying to get caught up. :D

Welcome back to the Tacoma life! Can’t wait to see what you do!

Hello, Sounds like you have some experience.
Don't wait to long to start mods........
I am learning all I can from everyone i can

Welcome aboard.

Howdy. Welcome back to the club. I'm also a returning Tacoma guy, nice to be back.

Back