• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Back in a Taco

Pinion

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2023 Sport DCLB Auto
Silver Sky
Well, just picked up my 23 sport with what I’m going to call the “Limited” package. All the same stuff minus the front and mirror cams
And so it begins

Attachments

• IMG_8916.jpeg
    IMG_8916.jpeg
    359.5 KB · Views: 63
Consolidating from 2 vehicles to 1. 4Runner had 60k on it a 21, and tundra just sits. 4Runner is outdated, and the new version will have a 4cyl if it ever comes out. Love the tundra, also a 21, just too big and hungry with the 5.7. The final nail was this taco has everything, night shade interior, all blacked out, and all the bells and whistles. have been eyeballing it for awhile, they were asking $48,785, got it for $45,785 due to end of month they wanted it gone. They gave me $31k for the 4Runner, and dealer in Medford offered me $46k for the Tundra
so there’s that. Always liked the taco, still hate the 3.5 in it, lol

About as molested as she gets for know. Need that warrant :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_9008.jpeg
    IMG_9008.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 48
Back