• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

AZ Spotted Thread

hellppy

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
Saw this guy on Thomas and 28th St. about a week ago so I thought I would start this thread up as I've seen on TW. Anyone know who this is?

1531242329278.png

I'm starting this local to AZ but I don't have a problem opening it up to all of T3G.

Spotted this rig in Flagstaff right outside Macy's coffeehouse. Didn't get a chance to meet the guy, but wish I had a T3G sticker to leave on the truck.
20180629_115637.jpg

I drove several blocks up Val Vista to Warner this morning with a blue 3rd Gen, lifted with bronze Methods(?) and a Pro grille. It looked great but I didn't get a picture.

Wednesday night I followed this guy south of the 202 on Val Vista right after I met up with @Man Of Steel TRD and @Manbun525... Colorado plates, Pelfreybilt front bumper(?), CBI rear bumper, Kings(?), bronze Ray10s, AluCab with a Tepui... Very nice truck.

img_20180815_203601-jpg.5823

Saw this guy on Thomas and 28th St. about a week ago so I thought I would start this thread up as I've seen on TW. Anyone know who this is?

1531242329278.png

I'm starting this local to AZ but I don't have a problem opening it up to all of T3G.
Needs more shit on his truck! Seriously, were is the kegerator!

Spotted this guy at the car wash today. He insisted that he had something I don't on his truck. Sure enough, mo-fo got the train horn with a toggle and everything... Lol. And yes, it is like standing in front of a fuckin train! I do NOT highly recommend it but nice truck otherwise.
20180819_124258.jpg

Right on man, glad to hear that it has really taken off! Super stoked for ya! One of these days, I'd like to get my hands on a new set.

I had a new set for you for like 6 months. We were suppose to do that swap between a few trucks to get your new set. Sent you multiple texts! Anytime you’re ready

Anyone have any info on the AZ 48 off-road / overland club?

A group of like minded off roaders to hit the trails with.

A group of like minded off roaders to hit the trails with.
They definitely are a good group. Their runs are huge though, sometimes 20-30 trucks on one trail. You have Instagram? They post meetups and runs at least once a month on there

They definitely are a good group. Their runs are huge though, sometimes 20-30 trucks on one trail. You have Instagram? They post meetups and runs at least once a month on there
Unfortunately, they do have a cancer in that group that cares more about shameless self promotion than doing the right thing on the trail. like driving into a lake just to get a pic for the gram.. Nevertheless, some really good dudes in that group, yourself included.

Back