OFF-ROAD LIGHTING Anzo headlights

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

D33WAN4

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
T3G Member
Has anyone installed anzo headlights yet. If so can we get some pictures of light output vs stock. Is it the same or worst?

Thanks

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Has anyone installed anzo headlights yet. If so can we get some pictures of light output vs stock. Is it the same or worst?

Thanks
If you are looking to buy some let me know. I’ll get you a price

RetroworksLighting

retroworkslighting.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G O.G.
First Name
Will
T3G Member
In terms of aftermarket headlight assemblies, you're better off with Spec-D or Spyder and doing a Morimoto projector swap. The projectors most of these companies use are actually worse than OEM. OEM with an HID kit you can get away with if you don't want to spend more than $200+.

D33WAN4

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
T3G Member
In terms of aftermarket headlight assemblies, you're better off with Spec-D or Spyder and doing a Morimoto projector swap. The projectors most of these companies use are actually worse than OEM. OEM with an HID kit you can get away with if you don't want to spend more than $200+.
I know. In the past that’s how my experience was but I thought maybe this one was better quality. I like the way it looks.

Is there a way to have that mustang like drl with switchback?

Top Bottom