• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Anyone use a gas / MPG tracking app?

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Since I’m about to put 100,000 miles on my truck, I figure it might be neat to track my mileage, MPG, $$ spent, etc.

Anyone have any recommendations for an app that does this on iOS? Looking through the App Store to find something that isn’t garbage is like finding a needle in an App Store.

I've been using Drivvo on Android for years. Looks like it's on IOS as well

Guess I'm old fashioned........
1.jpeg

Since I’m about to put 100,000 miles on my truck, I figure it might be neat to track my mileage, MPG, $$ spent, etc.

Anyone have any recommendations for an app that does this on iOS? Looking through the App Store to find something that isn’t garbage is like finding a needle in an App Store.
Hi , I use “auto care 1“ for IOS , been tracking my mileage and a expenses for years , it also syncs with all your other IOS devices .
hope this helps

I really DON’T want to know what my MPG is. 🤣
For me, I don’t care actually care about how bad it is because I signed up for this life. I just wish I had to stop for gas less often, meaning I need a bigger tank than 21 gal, lol.

I have seen this on, but I was hoping for an auxiliary tank. That way I wasn’t throwing out a perfectly good tank and replacing it with a 2,500 dollar tank.
I was thinking the same thing. I'd like to have one on the opposite side for ballance.

For me, I don’t care actually care about how bad it is because I signed up for this life. I just wish I had to stop for gas less often, meaning I need a bigger tank than 21 gal, lol.
Strap on a few extra 5-gallon Jerry cans and you have an extra tank.

Last edited:
Me too! Especially now that the truck is paid for. All that money now goes toward paying off her turbo Civic.
Is it one of the newer 1.5? Make a go fast? My friend is a god in the Honda community. This was a stock Civic with just an intake. Make it a lot funner.

240971804_356811899138831_7957176987988205570_n.jpg

Back