• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Anyone run Falken WildPeak MT01?

TRD303

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I live in colorado and currently run the super popular BFG Ko2s and was really digging the look of the Falken Wildpeak MT tires. Just curious if anyone had any input on how they hold up. Will be doing a lot of off grid camping this spring and summer. Pics would also be appreciated. Thanks.

I live in colorado and currently run the super popular BFG Ko2s and was really digging the look of the Falken Wildpeak MT tires. Just curious if anyone had any input on how they hold up. Will be doing a lot of off grid camping this spring and summer. Pics would also be appreciated. Thanks.
I'm curious about the same, currently running falken wildpeak at/3 and looking into the MT.

Back