• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Antenna/Flag mounts when you have both a canopy and bed stiffeners?

RevN3

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month (2x)
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Blazing Blue Pearl
Hello friends. So, I just got a canopy a couple weeks ago and I was going to head out to the dunes but I can't use my bed mounted whip flag mount anymore. I was looking at something like this:

But I don't know if it uses the same mount holes that my bed stiffeners are using. Eventually (when i get my next bonus next year) I'm going to go with a new rear bumper with tire, gas tanks and antenna mounts. But between now and then I want to get on the dunes. Suggestions?

What bed stiffeners are you using. I have the Cali raised mount (same as you linked) and ath bed stiffeners. They work together fine..

Attachments

• C1A80E3A-52A0-4732-932F-525F36B4D277.jpeg
    C1A80E3A-52A0-4732-932F-525F36B4D277.jpeg
    669.5 KB · Views: 116
I've got the Total Chaos stiffeners:

I think they are pretty similar. Any chance you could get a picture of how that mount...mounts? I'm just looking to see what holes it uses.

anyone running an LED whip flag from the bed? Even further, anyone running it to an SP 9100? Curious on that process if you did.

anyone running an LED whip flag from the bed? Even further, anyone running it to an SP 9100? Curious on that process if you did.
F213CA76-739F-4081-B58A-DA41C5346860.jpeg
I have those same mounts my cb antenna I have Rago and for left side I have Cali raised mount u should be good

Back