• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived An announcement to let you know that I'll be posting an announcement soon...

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I’m working on writing a T3G update/announcement type post that I wanted to publish today. I couldn’t get it done in time. So, until I can finish that, I just want to drop some cliff notes from it:

- I have been overwhelmed with some unexpected medical stuff
- That is why I have been quiet
- Back in NY again, getting some things taken care of
- More time to devote to T3G stuff is coming
- Rig of the Year is still happening
- January Rig of the Month is coming
- T3G in 2021: “a year in review” is coming
- T3G in 2022: “what’s next” is coming
- The website design/feature updates are still getting worked on when I can
- I get asked about t-shirts a lot; I haven’t forgotten
- For those that have sent me private messages with suggestions for the forum, I still have all of your ideas and concerns noted and haven’t forgotten
- The forums could use better organization/moderation
- Times have been rough for most of us but Happy Holidays nonetheless

Tyler has a cute butt

Attachments

• CF38295B-976E-4B65-85F5-1A3A2190A52C.jpeg
    CF38295B-976E-4B65-85F5-1A3A2190A52C.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 104
Everyone else has said what needs to be said here. This is more than a forum for all of us. What you've built is exactly what some of us needed. Take care of yourself and the rest will follow.

I appreciate all of you - thanks for the kind words. ❤️‍🔥

Just to be clear - the medical stuff is my wife and her situation isn't critical or anything but it is still something that can't be ignored so we definitely had to leave CA to go home to NY to handle it. Hoping to be back on the road by spring at the latest.

I’m working on writing a T3G update/announcement type post that I wanted to publish today. I couldn’t get it done in time. So, until I can finish that, I just want to drop some cliff notes from it:

- I have been overwhelmed with some unexpected medical stuff
- That is why I have been quiet
- Back in NY again, getting some things taken care of
- More time to devote to T3G stuff is coming
- Rig of the Year is still happening
- January Rig of the Month is coming
- T3G in 2021: “a year in review” is coming
- T3G in 2022: “what’s next” is coming
- The website design/feature updates are still getting worked on when I can
- I get asked about t-shirts a lot; I haven’t forgotten
- For those that have sent me private messages with suggestions for the forum, I still have all of your ideas and concerns noted and haven’t forgotten
- The forums could use better organization/moderation
- Times have been rough for most of us but Happy Holidays nonetheless
Take your time. We are patient. So far the site is great so it's worth the wait. :)

Thank you for all you have done here…. A place where we all can learn and share…
Take care ..Hope all goes well for you!
Aloha..

“A BIG MAHALO’S” . ( Hawaiian word for “THANK YOU”)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back