• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Alpha Equipt Wheels

NEO Motorsport Garage

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Hey everyone! I am working on becoming an Alpha Equipt dealer on the east coast, so I thought I would take the opportunity to introduce them and gather interest and see if anybody wanted to place any additional orders before I make my stocking order.

https://alphaequipt.com/wheels

Alpha Equipt was started because they wanted to make wheels true to the vehicle it's going on and keep things as close to factory geometry as possible to minimize the rubbing and fitment issues you get with most other wheels on the market.

If you want to fit bigger tires, but not poke out too much and not rub as much, these are the wheels for you. Another awesome feature is the dual valve stems. Those allow you to keep the TPMS stem protected but still utilize that TPMS system, while also adding a second stem to airdown from. So you can airdown and constantly check what pressure you're at without taking the gauge off!

Let me know if you have any questions and if you'd like to order. Please let me know!
1570045747133.png

Also, 37s on a Raptor with no rubbing or trimming done!

1570046274306.png

Back