• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Airing ⬆ and ⬇

ragofabrication

ragofabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.ragofabrication.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
We have all been taught how to maintain proper tire pressure while driving on the pavement. But what about off-roading or slippery situations? Having the correct tire pressure while driving on asphalt not only manages the wear and tear of the tire, but also helps promote the tires safety. However, when it comes to off-roading, all those “proper” techniques we have been taught can be thrown out the window.
There is no how-to manual on airing down, learning your vehicle comes with time and plenty of off-road practice. If you’re planning on venturing off-road through sand, deep snow, mud, or rocks, traction is the name of the game.

Continue Reading-->https://www.ragofabrication.com/blogs/blog/why-airing-down-is-important
original.jpeg

Back