• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Air system

Pinion

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2023 Sport DCLB Auto
Silver Sky
Not sure if this is where it goes
Working on my onboard air
Have arb twin, not sure if it has pressure shut off, if not any suggestions on that. Have viair 2.5 tank, want to be able to use tools if needed.
Looking for a place to get line that will be good a 150psi if needed, all arb poly lines have iffy reviews. Not looking for plastic lines. Also good regulator advice
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Not sure if this is where it goes
Working on my onboard air
Have arb twin, not sure if it has pressure shut off, if not any suggestions on that. Have viair 2.5 tank, want to be able to use tools if needed.
Looking for a place to get line that will be good a 150 if needed, all arb stuff has iffy reviews. Not looking for plastic lines. Also good regulator advice
Thanks in advance
They should from with a 150psi shutoff I believe, 150? 150 feet long? There is nothing wrong with 8mm nylon line and connectors

Upvote 0
Tank is up to 150 psi, as well as compressor
Read a lot of bad reviews on the nylon lines. Arb twin compressor runs hot, was wondering if anyone used their stainless lines

Upvote 0
Tank is up to 150 psi, as well as compressor
Read a lot of bad reviews on the nylon lines. Arb twin compressor runs hot, was wondering if anyone used their stainless lines
Hmmm if people are melting the lines then they are routing them lazy , and in bad places , if that's a worry then a simple heat resistant braided sleeve will suffice to protected it . I've also heard of leaking that is due to improper cutting as there is a cutting tool just for that style hose , as standard cutters will make improper /uneven edge . Going to a hardline can be done without doubt but that in itself is way more work and there will be tools required (bender, flaring tools holding brackets ) stainless steel flex hose is another option but that cannot do complex angles and getting the right length will be hard and costly , the stainless route in whole is costly

Upvote 0
I have a shop, so hardline isn’t an issue. Looking into stainless flex. Tank will be mounted in bed or in between bed and outer fender so not a long run

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back