• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Air Bag Compressor Set-ups

HiterSixOne

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Sport DCSB Auto
Cement
I've searched the forum and have seen that several members run a system to fill their bags. I have the Firestone Ride-Rite bags and have enjoyed them thus far with the truck. In my opinion the bags seem to make the ride a bit better in my DCSB with my RTT and camping gear on board.

Any members with air systems who could chime in on their system and why they chose it. I'm not looking to break the bank as I only use the bags for tongue weight assistance mainly (motorcycle in a 6x10 enclosed trailer).

Thanks in advance.

Well I have decided on the Firestone 2610. Should be here Friday and I'll try to update when I get it installed.

Mounted up and running well.
20210912_161146_remastered.jpg
20210912_161102.jpg

What kind of leaf springs are you running? Are you still on stocks? I have stock with a Deaver AAL, but Tuesday I am switching them out for Icon RXTs U402. I am hoping that air bags will not be my next step.

What kind of leaf springs are you running? Are you still on stocks? I have stock with a Deaver AAL, but Tuesday I am switching them out for Icon RXTs U402. I am hoping that air bags will not be my next step.
Still on stock leaf setup. Bags and air system were purchased mainly to level tongue weight when we pull our enclosed trailer with the RTT mounted.

Back