• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Aftermarket Seat Heating

edpeaslee

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Hey all, I ordered the replacement leather seat "covers" from Relations Race Wheels. While everything is apart I figured I might as well make the seats heated. So my question is, for those who have installed aftermarket versions what brand and all that are you running and how have they held up? I have seen what looks like the same packages priced at $50 on amazon but on clazzio they're four times that. Pretty confused on if there is a kit that works better with our tacomas or if it is a pretty intricate install.

Last edited:
I got the ones from clazzio when I got my seat covers and the install was pretty easy. They just sit on top of the stock seats and I did an add a fuse to the fuse box

Back