After less than 2 years, we have over 5,000 members on T3G!!!

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
T3G fam,

I am ecstatic to announce this special milestone for our community!

In less than 2 years of being online, we have broke through the 5,000 member threshold!

T3G would not be what it is without every single one of you, and I am very proud of the tight-knit and friendly environment that has developed here.

My biggest goal when I created this forum was to bring like-minded people together and provide a better platform for our hobby than what’s already out there, and that’s definitely the path we have been on!

Our next big milestone will be 50,000 forum posts, and for that one, I’m going to create a giveaway.

Thank you to every member that checks in regularly and participates in our discussions. The best thing you can do to support T3G, is to use it, because that’s how it grows. Thank you to our members with an above average level of knowledge who go out of their way to create tutorials and help our newer members. Thank you to our vendors who provide product support, knowledge, exclusive discounts, and have sponsored our giveaways. I want to specifically mention @Victory4x4 and @WarFabArmor for your continuous participation in discussions in the same way a regular member would. And of course, thank you to our forum moderators and @Mr. Nobody for working hard to promote T3G and encouraging the good vibes!

Last edited:

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Onyx
Vendor Relations
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
Thank you to all the members who regularly post engaging and thoughtful content. Thank you for all the new members who are giving Tacoma3G a chance and contributing to our community. Thank you to our vendors for supporting us as we grow. Thank you to @Tyler for putting so much of your time and effort and creating a useful and well flowing interface. I'm looking forward to seeing what the years ahead hold in store for the Tacoma3G and beyond community!!

Edit: oh geesh ?‍♂!! I forgot the admins ? !! Thank you guys for giving your free time voluntarily and without pay to support our community. I appreciate all of your support!! ??

Last edited:
Top Bottom