SUSPENSION ADS Suspension

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Colorado_Taco17

= IV • Gold
First Name
Jake
T3G Member
Hey guys,
I've been spending the majority of my free time researching suspension options for my truck, and have seen many threads on Fox, Icon and Kings. I stumbled upon ADS through Headstrong Offroad's website and was curious to see if anyone was currently running it or planning on running it on their truck? How does it ride? Is it worth the money? etc.

Rob Daman

= VII • Aficionado
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
I don't own it but I've done a lot of research and there's a lot of positive feedback on ADS.

Honestly if I had a big budget, I'd go with ADS. Headstrong wouldn't endorse anything that is junk. They have a good reputation and want to keep it.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I have a friend with ADS and he’s got no complaints either. It’s not a 3rd gen but ADS is definitely a good alternative to the other three you listed.

SubCultureNM

= II • Bronze
First Name
Brian
T3G Member
ADS right here. We have their 2.5 remote resi coilovers and shocks, with clickers, and I absolutely love them. My wife keeps them at 3 clicks front and one click rear (above full soft) for daily driving. The truck rides orders of magnitude better than stock and handles like it's on rails.

mh.meier

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Mike
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
I have ridden in a second gen, and multiple Tundras and while we sell primarily king shocks, if I could, I would also sell ADS. The ride is phenomenal. The components are top notch and they can take a beating.

SubCultureNM

= II • Bronze
First Name
Brian
T3G Member
You guys wouldn't be disappointed!

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

D3la85

= II • Bronze
First Name
Wilson
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,813
I got my ADS 2.5 extended front coilovers with RR adjusters, rear 2.5 extended shocks with RR adjusters, and icon Delta UCA from headstrong off road. I opted for these over the rest of the competition for my 17 Tacoma TRD OR.

I have yet to install them. Deciding between deaver or icon rxt leafs. Sounds like everyone swears by deavers so I'll pull the trigger ASAP and review them.

Top Bottom