• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Suspension ADS Suspension

Colorado_Taco17

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Instagram
@colorado_taco17
2017 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Hey guys,
I've been spending the majority of my free time researching suspension options for my truck, and have seen many threads on Fox, Icon and Kings. I stumbled upon ADS through Headstrong Offroad's website and was curious to see if anyone was currently running it or planning on running it on their truck? How does it ride? Is it worth the money? etc.

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@_RobDaman
YouTube
/channel/UCnfQTJ8qcKgzSR2WrrFnwrw
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
I don't own it but I've done a lot of research and there's a lot of positive feedback on ADS.

Honestly if I had a big budget, I'd go with ADS. Headstrong wouldn't endorse anything that is junk. They have a good reputation and want to keep it.

SubCultureNM

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Instagram
@subculturenm
2017 White Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
ADS right here. We have their 2.5 remote resi coilovers and shocks, with clickers, and I absolutely love them. My wife keeps them at 3 clicks front and one click rear (above full soft) for daily driving. The truck rides orders of magnitude better than stock and handles like it's on rails.

Catfish

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Instagram
@Mr.Taco_17
2017 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic
Considering ADS next as well. or... the 8112 8160 bilsteins.

SubCultureNM

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Instagram
@subculturenm
2017 White Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
You guys wouldn't be disappointed!

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

0uTkAsT

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Instagram
@low_speed_high_drag
2018 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
I am most likely going ADS on the new truck and highly recommend working with Marie at Headstrong Off Road if you do. It's a bummer Headstrong isn't a vendor here yet.

D3la85

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
#1,813
Reaction score
First Name
Wilson
Instagram
@D3la85
2017 Blazing Blue Pearl Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
I got my ADS 2.5 extended front coilovers with RR adjusters, rear 2.5 extended shocks with RR adjusters, and icon Delta UCA from headstrong off road. I opted for these over the rest of the competition for my 17 Tacoma TRD OR.

I have yet to install them. Deciding between deaver or icon rxt leafs. Sounds like everyone swears by deavers so I'll pull the trigger ASAP and review them.