• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

905 Trails (Chula Vista)

badfish_taco

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Good morning Taco bros and sisters. I was told by one of my buddies that the 125 trails was beginning to become more patrolled by sheriffs and border patrol. I was even told that they were starting to fine people for wheeling there because technically the land is state and private property. Anyone know the validity of this rumor?

Just to clarify for those who don’t know the area too well, the 905 trails starts off at the east end of Main Street after making the bend heading to Aquatica and Matress Firm Amphitheater. You can ride this trail out to Otay Ranch, Eastlake, Donovan Prison, or even as far out as the Otay Truck Trail.

Good morning Taco bros and sisters. I was told by one of my buddies that the 125 trails was beginning to become more patrolled by sheriffs and border patrol. I was even told that they were starting to fine people for wheeling there because technically the land is state and private property. Anyone know the validity of this rumor?

Just to clarify for those who don’t know the area too well, the 905 trails starts off at the east end of Main Street after making the bend heading to Aquatica and Matress Firm Amphitheater. You can ride this trail out to Otay Ranch, Eastlake, Donovan Prison, or even as far out as the Otay Truck Trail.
Hmm, I’m not originally from here so I was under the impression the trails with no signs posted are fair game.

Everyone has been ignoring the signs there for years, but it's true people are getting ticketed for trespassing now. I noticed they're putting more plants and smoothing out some of the trails for the work trucks. Sucks because I love going down there.

Everyone has been ignoring the signs there for years, but it's true people are getting ticketed for trespassing now. I noticed they're putting more plants and smoothing out some of the trails for the work trucks. Sucks because I love going down there.
It wouldn’t surprise me if construction trucks started rolling in there and started developing. Damn...

Back