• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

700# springs on front coilover

Hubermr

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
I have a CBI overland front bumper being made for me. It is the one with the full hoops and it is being made in steel. Is it worth going to 700# springs on my front coilovers? I have kings 2.5 extended travel coilovers.

Yes you will want them especially if you add a winch, duel battery system, lights I think you get the point?

Yes you will want them especially if you add a winch, duel battery system, lights I think you get the point?
Yeah. I was leaning that way just wanted to see if anyone had an honest con to getting them

Yeah. I was leaning that way just wanted to see if anyone had an honest con to getting them
Just a stiffer ride in the front but I love mine! If the front is heavy works out great

Back