• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

406 MONTANA

glxhf

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Cement
hey guys, new to the forum and didn't see an official MT check in!
I'm in Billings. HMU! if you're in the area

My sidekick and I on the bridge over the West Fork of the Stillwater. Initial Creek trail head. Custer Gallatin National Forest.

Hey
This is the current pic as of yesterday. It has a 3" ReadyLift in the front, 1" block in rear with an add-a-leaf in the rear. Method wheels and 265/70/17 Cooper ST maxx tires. I have a 30" grill mounted light bar to install, CaliRaised ditch light brackets with Rigid Dually cube lights, CaliRaised bed stiffeners on hand to get mounted, and next on the agenda with be a front skid plate (CBI or RCI) and a set of Rock Sliders (?). Just getting started.

Pete

Kalispell MT, HMU if you’re in the area!
Hey
I will be in and around Eureka/Fortine (Big Therriaullt Lake) following up on a Bigfoot sighting from June 2019. Will be there 9/26-30/19. I can be reached through Sasquatch Watch of Montana.

Pete

Hey
This is the current pic as of yesterday. It has a 3" ReadyLift in the front, 1" block in rear with an add-a-leaf in the rear. Method wheels and 265/70/17 Cooper ST maxx tires. I have a 30" grill mounted light bar to install, CaliRaised ditch light brackets with Rigid Dually cube lights, CaliRaised bed stiffeners on hand to get mounted, and next on the agenda with be a front skid plate (CBI or RCI) and a set of Rock Sliders (?). Just getting started.

Pete
that looks great. I like the quick sand.

Hey

Pete
hey pete
how are the 265 70 17 s? I'm thinking that its the set up I want to go. just wondering if you had any rubbing or issues

My sidekick and I on the bridge over the West Fork of the Stillwater. Initial Creek trail head. Custer Gallatin National Forest.
Sorry to be completely off topic, but your sleeve and hand are top notch. (y)

Sorry to be completely off topic, but your sleeve and hand are top notch. (y)
hey thanks man
it's not bad for putting it together going from port to port. and I've had a great guy working on me here in Billings.

Snow wheeling Saturday in Ruby Reservoir (Axolotl Lake Trail)

December 11th We are going to meet in Bozeman and roll over as a caravan or in Ennis if you are coming from somewhere else (We'll top off gas in Ennis).
Time:
  • 9am at the Town and Pump Gas Station in 4 Corners
  • 10am at the Town and Pump Exxon gas station in Ennis.
  • There is no gas once we head over the pass into Virginia City, but we should be fine to get back to Ennis no problem. Even if you get 9mpg.
A fun Saturday run with new and old friends. Snow wheeling is a blast, we might make the whole trail, we might make it 1/2 way, we may not make it far at all... it is ADVENTURE! Bundle up, pack a lunch, bring a strap or two, maxtraxx's if you have them, snow chains (if you have them) a shovel and a good attitude and we will have a safe, enjoyable day exploring the area.
1638932800549.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back