• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived 4 Wheel Parts Giveaway: And *second* winner is...

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
1629215544562.png

🏆 To celebrate the launch of their new 3rd Generation Tacoma accessories, @4 Wheel Parts have paired up with Tacoma3G to host a Giveaway, and the second winner has been selected!

🎉 The T3G member that will be receiving a rear bumper for their truck is... @bonifacio!

🤙 Congrats on being selected by @4 Wheel Parts based on your entry post! Be sure to put that bumper to good use and share some photos on the forum for us.

Here's his entry:
I had a 4Runner back in high school and missed it. That was almost 18 years ago. I was always into modifying cars. It was a hobby, a passion. Got into car sales and it was taken away from me. Decided to go back to school. Started working at a State Prison. Learned it comes with good pay and early retirement. So there I was. Bought a house and did all the right things. Then I got trapped in this live to work cycle. Had a 2015 Corolla with everything. I've always wanted a Tacoma from back in the days I sold them. Impulsive thinking and woosh. I earned it. 2019 Tacoma in a snow storm. Literally the dealer driver went to pick it up during a State of Emergency. At first it was the little things. Then the more I'd read, the more I needed. Modifying the Tacoma became a hobby again. It's had it's ups and down. But it's helped keep my mental sanity. A build to keep me distracted, a progressive project that never ends and it gives me a sense of accomplishment after every new install. In the 2 years I've owned it, I've met a lot of people. It's the community that helps me get by. Tacoma3G.com has a more insightful base and I've received thoughtful help with specific questions. Don't get the same feedback from other places.

I want to explore more with the truck. Try new things. Taking it off road. Continue learning. I'm aiming for a RTT later on. Open up a new hobby to meet good people.

Currently running around bumperless. -.-

If it helps I'd be willing to contribute by doing a write up and sharing it on multiple social media platforms.
One of my strong skills is networking. Can get exposure and recommend people.

I've been eyeballing a winch from 4WP's for a while now.

If selected, I'd be interested in the rear bumper.

208534346_851743635693319_3111529682452265574_n.jpg
218127637_564878074541667_7742778667635752621_n.jpg

203894997_588953925417441_6458280919485564777_n.jpg

There were a lot of really good stories submitted and @4 Wheel Parts had a hard time choosing just one winner. Them and myself really enjoyed reading your stories and intend to pair up for another one of these in the future, so keep an eye out for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back