• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

4" Lift from Zone Off-Road Suspension: Yes or no? 🤔

SD Wheel

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

Is anyone on here running the 4" lift kit from Zone suspension? A friend of mine is considering picking one up for his 2016 Tacoma, but I thought I'd ask if anyone on here has one. I had him read this blog since Zone is kind of underrated in the suspension world for the Tacoma: Before You Buy: Zone Suspension

Share any good pics if you have 'em. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey y'all!

Is anyone on here running the 4" lift kit from Zone suspension? A friend of mine is considering picking one up for his 2016 Tacoma, but I thought I'd ask if anyone on here has one. I had him read this blog since Zone is kind of underrated in the suspension world for the Tacoma: Before You Buy: Zone Suspension

Share any good pics if you have 'em. Thanks in advance.
I feel like this is just a bad marketing attempt. :(
Usually helps to be active in the community, answer questions and make suggestions. Give the consumers a reason to go to you.

Last edited:
$1100 for what is a spacer lift? I think I'll grab some 5100 and new leafs for less than that.

Back