• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

3G Tacoma Push Start Remote Start + AJT Case PROMO

Accessorides

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.accessorides.com
Hey guys! Got another promo for the Tacoma3G crowd! This one is valid on the 2016 - 2019 PUSH START ignition only!

Add our push start remote start system & an AJT remote case to your cart, then use code STARTPLUS at checkout to get 80% off the AJT fob! That scores you the BEST 100% plug and play 3G Tacoma push start remote start kit and a sweet AJT case for UNDER $200 on the combo before taxes/shipping.

Remote Start Kit: https://accessorides.com/products/2016-2017-2018-toyota-tacoma-remote-start-kit-100-plug-play

AJT Case: https://accessorides.com/products/upgraded-remote-fob-case-for-toyota-tacoma-2016-2018

Promo will run until August 1st or until we run out of stock whichever comes first! For anyone who didn't get a chance at our last promo on the Pop & Lock tailgate lock we did run out of stock but they are back in stock as well - thanks again for your orders! Any questions let us know.

Last edited:
I got this remote for Christmas and it works great. It took only 45 minutes to install that's including reading the instructions.
tailgate pop&lock next.

I got this remote for Christmas and it works great. It took only 45 minutes to install that's including reading the instructions.
tailgate pop&lock next.
Remote start is the best mod I didn't realize I needed until I had it. Very convenient in the winter.

Back