• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

35x12.50r18 - Offset and Lug Nut Question

duncsquicksand

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Quicksand
I just ordered a 6" pro comp coil over lift for my 2018 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4.

I want to run 35x12.50r18 tires, fuel or moto metal wheels, tires will be probably BFG or Falken all terrain.

Either way, I'll be running 18x9 wheels. I'm curious what offset to go with and will stock lug nuts work with the setup?

Not looking for any feedback on the 6" lift as I know most people are really into 2-3" lifts and I've already heard it a thousand times, lol.

Any advice in regards to my question is much appreciated in advance.

don't know the offset but the lugs won't be stock. They'll either be a acorn or "tuner" style lug depending on the wheel.

Thank you for response Rob.

For those seeing this thread and have the same questions as me, I received an answer from 4 wheel parts today:

1. Rob is right, oem lugs will not work on aftermarket wheels due to narrow hole diameter on most a/m wheels.

2. According to 4wheelparts, offset isn't a big concern with the 6" pro comp lift as long as the back spacing on the a/m wheel is between 4-5. I opted to go with -12 offset, will let know guys know how it works out.

3. Also confirmed, stock ucas can be used and brake lines are relocated with this kit, meaning no extensions needed.

Back