• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

33’s 2” leveling kit

Lreed2487

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 SR5 DCSB Auto
White
So was wondering if anyone knows if you can run 33s and a 2” leveling kit without rubbing. Currently have 33’s on it and I barely rub on the front part of the inner fenderwell and just a little on the upper control arms if I take a driveway too fast and too much of an angle. Had planned to purchase the lift kit but unfortunately life happened so that money went else where after I bought the wheels and tires. So now trying to find something to get me by for a couple months but not break the bank.

So was wondering if anyone knows if you can run 33s and a 2” leveling kit without rubbing. Currently have 33’s on it and I barely rub on the front part of the inner fenderwell and just a little on the upper control arms if I take a driveway too fast and too much of an angle. Had planned to purchase the lift kit but unfortunately life happened so that money went else where after I bought the wheels and tires. So now trying to find something to get me by for a couple months but not break the bank.
The 2" leveling kit should be better, with the right alignment adjustment, you should have minimal rubbing.

I'm running a 2" Rough Country Leveling kit on a '19 4x4 Sport with Toyo Open Country A/T's 265/70r18 and the only rubbing I had was with the front air dam when making turns. Removing the air dam solved that problem.
IMG_0618.jpg

Back