• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

3 Things you need to know before going off road.

ragofabrication

ragofabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.ragofabrication.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
So, you want to take your vehicle off-roading for the first time, but you have no idea how to even start. What do you need to know, where do you go, and what is your vehicle even capable of? Most vehicles are trail ready once they leave the lot, but we all know that’s probably not the smartest thing to do. Therefore, we add these mods and upgrades that definitely help us on the rougher trails. Overlanding across the county, exploring the unknown and putting your vehicle to the test can be a life changing experience. Take it from someone who has been apart of the community for years. Although these adventures can be thrilling, they can also be intimidating. So, fasten your seat belt, and let me take you through what you need to know.

Continue Reading-->https://www.ragofabrication.com/blogs/blog/3-things-you-need-to-know-before-going-off-road

fdvvgag.jpg

Back