WHEELS/TIRES 3 inch lift

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Reilly1120

= II • Bronze
T3G O.G.
First Name
Reilly
T3G Member
I just installed a 3 inch lift to my taco and I’m wondering what’s the best tire size to get for it now? Thanks

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I just installed a 3 inch lift to my taco and I’m wondering what’s the best tire size to get for it now? Thanks
285/75 is gonna be the "biggest" you can go without having to do major work to make them fit. I didn't even have to do a CMC on mine.

Edcarizona

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tristan
T3G Member
285/75 is gonna be the "biggest" you can go without having to do major work to make them fit. I didn't even have to do a CMC on mine.
Yeah I have 285/70/17 on about a 3 inch lift, no issues except occasionally a small rub when the wheel is cranked and I hit a dip. No complaints otherwise

SR5 PRO

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Bernard
T3G Member
Yo Taco fam! What are the thoughts on Hankook Dynapro MT vs Falken Wild MT

Top Bottom