• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2023 Limited Chrome Fog Light Bezel replacement

a-mac

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Limited DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Hey guys, I bought a 23 Limited and am looking to tone down some of the chrome accents. First up is the fog light bezels. It looks like the bezels on Limited models are two pieces (a black frame and a chrome attachment) whereas the bezels for models like sports and off-roads are one piece in all-black. I'd like to replace my pair of 2-piece bezels with the single piece bezels. They appear to be the same shape. Wondering if anyone can confirm that this will work. And I know there are "skins" I could buy to cover the chrome but I'd prefer to replace the whole part.

Thanks!

Should be fine to just swap them out with the non-Limited bezels. The amount of chrome on the standard truck is ridiculous.. don't even get me started on the Limited lol.

Hey guys, I bought a 23 Limited and am looking to tone down some of the chrome accents. First up is the fog light bezels. It looks like the bezels on Limited models are two pieces (a black frame and a chrome attachment) whereas the bezels for models like sports and off-roads are one piece in all-black. I'd like to replace my pair of 2-piece bezels with the single piece bezels. They appear to be the same shape. Wondering if anyone can confirm that this will work. And I know there are "skins" I could buy to cover the chrome but I'd prefer to replace the whole part.

Thanks!

Same outline. Just pop the tabs out.

Lastly, if you do, I'd go with the SR5 bezels over the Sport/OR. They just look hard. The distinct border looks so much nicer. That boxy look.

OR/Sport
s-l1600.jpg

SR5
51M1nYkKthS._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I just bought a 2023 Limited and want to remove the chrome trimmed fog lite bezel too. What did you wind up doing. It looks like I may be able to just pop them off?

Back