• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived 2022 Tacoma3G calendar -- who wants one?

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got any samples?
Sorry about the delay. Getting everything the way I like it has taken longer than it should because I'm too meticulous about things that no one would probably notice in the first place.

Here's an example. Still gotta wait for them to come in the mail, then deliver them out to all of you. Shipping was a lot more than I expected. Might not do this again next year, lol.

(Calendar sales are closed, so if you wanted one, you're out of luck!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 4.46.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 4.46.54 PM.png
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 93
Oh, it's spiral-bound? Fancy! My employer just sent out our own calendars for ~$2.60 each in shipping, but they're simple folding ones.

Update for you guys: Shipping tracking says arrival to my house is Feb 4. No idea why this is taking so long. Sorry.

Thanks for being patient with this, everyone.

To be honest, these calendars have been pretty stressful for me. Between knowing that you guys trusted me to buy them without seeing them and also now we're going into the second month of the year and they still aren't in your homes... yeah, not a great feeling for me.

I'm pretty sure you're overthinking this, man. I just want some nice truck pictures to hang on the wall. The calendar I truly rely on is in my pocket. It's not like I'm going to critique your choice of font. Unless you used Papyrus because that's unforgivable.

I'm pretty sure you're overthinking this, man. I just want some nice truck pictures to hang on the wall. The calendar I truly rely on is in my pocket. It's not like I'm going to critique your choice of font. Unless you used Papyrus because that's unforgivable.
You're probably right, lol.

I honestly wouldn't use the calendar as a calendar either. For me, it would be a cool souvenir to hang in my shop/garage.

Thank you (y)

Of course it is. Have you considered media mail to reduce your out of pocket costs? I can wait a few more days.

Of course it is. Have you considered media mail to reduce your out of pocket costs? I can wait a few more days.
I don’t even know how that works. I’ll look into it - thanks for the tip.

You just tell the Post Office that it is media and to mark it as media mail. They should charge you less.

You got me down for one right!? 🤘🤘🤘

I just got mine. Nice work!

Received yesterday!

Received mine too. Looks great! Thanks again

Nice looking truck, @Trudog. I really like how useful those swing outs are.

I was naughty and peeked at March already...
Thanks! That swingout is getting switched out from a CBI to WarFab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back