• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2021 Tacoma TRD Pro price

• Thread starter Jersey Black Beauty
  • Start date
J

Jersey Black Beauty

possibly a ghost :(
Found this at my Dealership today, Pre Owned Factory Certified
$46,495
8F03D4D0-499F-4047-9C3A-D2FC4308A706.jpeg
EB764D71-4211-4EA4-8878-B96D9F718B7E.jpeg
5D00A032-2C74-46D0-9874-A62B541C91AA.jpeg

Sticker price got me too........then, I started looking.......$46K for an OR?........no way! Then saw the Pro on the sticker.......still too high! SHOCK!

They still don't have a strong stock, so it will sell quickly. My 2017 went back up 3400 on my credit report last month. which means Toyota is still struggling with Covid shortages with factories, and employees' shortages. Look at the housing market, houses are going for 80 g over appraisals. I'm have tempted to put my truck up for a crazy price and see if it sells...

WOW! High price......sticker says Pro and side of the Taco has OFF Road decals.......
lol... nothing about that truck says PRO other than the window sticker... looks like they might be trying to pull a fast one... or just a big typo o_O

Either way, still pretty expensive!

lol... nothing about that truck says PRO other than the window sticker... looks like they might be trying to pull a fast one... or just a big typo o_O

Either way, still pretty expensive!
Yeah, you're right.....just might be the window sticker......and yes, expensive!

so wrong color on the window sticker and defiantly not a pro as the front grill is wrong
I know some have put the newer grill on since the TRD Pro grills have been killed by Chinese clones. Everyone has one.
I only have one because I was slick and scored the OEM one from the dealer for $200. If I didn't, I wouldn't rock it. Flex superiority. HAHA.
You'd think a Toyota dealer would know better.

Back