• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toyota News 2021 Pro color: Lunar Rock

Thoughts?

• Fuk ya! 👌

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Hell naah. 🤮

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I’m not good at posting news when it’s new, but the new color has been teased nonetheless. I’m not sure if this is actually confirmed?

Lunar Rock is the name. Looks like a saturate Cement to me. I would’ve like to see a dark brown.

Thoughts?

1593693203757.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't see a need to have both lunar rock and cement lol agree brown could be really cool

I don't see a need to have both lunar rock and cement lol agree brown could be really cool
Most of the Pro colors made a big statement. This one doesn’t.

Not saying I would want one or that we need more blue, but even the Bikini color for the JL is unique enough to be a Pro:

1593694718767.jpeg

A rusty/burnt color would be cool too.

Most of the Pro colors made a big statement. This one doesn’t.

Not saying I would want one or that we need more blue, but even the Bikini color for the JL is unique enough to be a Pro:

1593694718767.jpeg

A rusty/burnt color would be cool too.
Honestly I wanna see them bring back like the yellow from the FJ. Seems like the next logical step since they added the Cav blue and then Army green.

I dig it. But, it seems more on the feminine side of the color spectrum... Maybe it's time to upgrade the wife's 4Runner.... 😏

not sure how I feel about the color but let me tell ya..... those new Rav 4's are badass. I rented one for a drive of california socal to norcal and I swear it felt like I was canyon carving in a sport sedan. The steering input is instant in those things and they are surprisingly balanced. They also like to stay in the rev when you're moving so I put like 2k rally miles on that thing :D ours was black tho. and I hear good things about ther rav's new off road edition and its capability. No tacoma obviously, but like 3cent said... maybe the wife :)

Meh 😑 looks like cement to me lol

I could be colorblind so don’t listen to me.

I agree a Brown or bronze would be cool.

The brown color that you could get the tundra in. I believe it’s the smoked mesquite.
or the silverbrown color you could get the second gens in.

not sure how I feel about the color but let me tell ya..... those new Rav 4's are badass. I rented one for a drive of california socal to norcal and I swear it felt like I was canyon carving in a sport sedan. The steering input is instant in those things and they are surprisingly balanced. They also like to stay in the rev when you're moving so I put like 2k rally miles on that thing :D ours was black tho. and I hear good things about ther rav's new off road edition and its capability. No tacoma obviously, but like 3cent said... maybe the wife :)
I'm sold. We're making a Rav 4 forum, boys!

bro..... just take a test drive. I'm not buying one, my wife's likely moving out of her grand cherokee and into a 4r Offroad or something shortly. but the Ravvy is funnnnn when out of town and no one will see ya ;)

Guys...

GLC > Rav

I'd love them to re-release the Mica Spruce Green in the pros. That was my favorite color in the 2Gs

Meh, not into it. I have a cement now, don't see much different here. Time for something in the olive green range perhaps?

Meh, not into it. I have a cement now, don't see much different here. Time for something in the olive green range perhaps?
Not yet. We just had a green shade. We need brown, copper, cream, purple, and yellow zones still. I mean, I guess people might want some of those, lol.

Back