• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2019 trd off road - Edmonds Wa

Marvin Lazaro

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Hello guys! New to the site. Traded my 15 Taco for the 3rd gen. Excited to build my Taco for what I need it for. I want to start by replacing my grill to a trd pro grill. Any recommendations where I can buy one for a good price? Thanks

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! I got mine from a local guy here in SD. I'm trying to get him to join the site.

Thanks guys! How about the plate that covers the sensor?

Thanks guys! How about the plate that covers the sensor?

I didn’t buy the $50 plate. I haven’t had any issues except for the ones I already had. If it is snowing or raining hard, even with the stock grille, it would say clean sensor. I did buy a 1/8” thick piece of lexan, I’m going to trace out and put in front of the sensor (inside the grille) to keep water off of it while driving.

Welcome to T3G! Lots of info here about the grille/TSS options. Very popular mod.

Any photos of your truck?

I haven’t had a chance to take photos but hopefully this week.

Has anyone used Diode Dynamics led lights, if so, how well did they do? Thanks

Back