• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Help! 2019 Tacoma SR5 2WD

Poseidon_Sr5

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Out of nowhere, truck made a weird noise trying to catch the next hear but it only happened once so I chalked it up to first cold morning in a long time. A week later, yesterday, I was backing out of the drive way and there was a break override, Auto LSD, & VSC off. Along with that no throttle. I restarted 3-4 times and it had throttle but still had the check engine light. Started it today and no check engine light, got in the fwy and couldn't get over 60 mph. All the lights came back on as I pulled into my drive way. Any assistance before I just take it in? Just had Bilsteins installed last week but no other additions in past month.

Weird, I'll give it a try, I did have to clean some corrosion off the battery about 2-3 weeks ago so maybe that did something or needs to be cleaned again

Upvote 0
Back